Clinic of iHumEn KTP and Star Rating Project was held on 30 September 2020 at the MaGICX Seminar Room, Building T03, UTM in compliance with the Recovery Movement Control Order (RMCO) that outlined by the Government of Malaysia. Assoc. Prof. Dr. Johari Surif, Director of the Centre of Industry and Community Networking, was invited as a speaker for this clinic. This one-day clinic was held to provide guidance on conducting KTP project to iHumEn researchers so that research activities can be carried out more systematically. As well as provide awareness to iHumEn researchers about the importance of registering community-based research programs and projects that have been conducted in the UTM system.
- MaGICX warmly welcomes a visit by Johor Corporation
- Occupational Safety and Health Audit: Promoting & Raising Awareness on Workplace Safety
- Way Forward: Strategic Marketing and Visibility of RDCI UTM
- MKiNE 2022: Celebrating and appreciating the achievements of members
- SPiNE 2022: Focusing on the strength and specialities of each RCs toward achieving the iHumEn strategic goals