Clinic of iHumEn KTP and Star Rating Project was held on 30 September 2020 at the MaGICX Seminar Room, Building T03, UTM in compliance with the Recovery Movement Control Order (RMCO) that outlined by the Government of Malaysia. Assoc. Prof. Dr. Johari Surif, Director of the Centre of Industry and Community Networking, was invited as a speaker for this clinic. This one-day clinic was held to provide guidance on conducting KTP project to iHumEn researchers so that research activities can be carried out more systematically. As well as provide awareness to iHumEn researchers about the importance of registering community-based research programs and projects that have been conducted in the UTM system.
- Majlis Anugerah Kecemerlangan iHumEn (MKiNE) 2022
- Bengkel Perancangan Strategik Institute of Human Centered Engineering (SPiNE)
- UTM & Longe Medikal and Mugenros Engineering as research and commercialization partner
- iHumEn Evening Talk Series : Gamification vs Game-Based Learning
- SITC Strengthening its Research Centre through Collaboration with Badminton Asia Development in Establishment of AOP Virtual Training