iHumEn Staff Development Course based on CUDBAS Method was held on 4 February 2020 at MaGICX, UTM. The course, which was launched by the Director of the iHumEn Institute, was aimed, at identifying and restructuring the work of iHumEn team as well as identifying the competencies needed by staff to perform their tasks more effectively. Dr. Syafiqah Saidin and Dr. Aizreena Azaman have been appointed as speakers with the assistance of five research officers, acted as program facilitators. This course, which is the initiative of Dr. Syafiqah Saidin and her team, has several up-coming phases after the one-day course including staff abilities verification from the Director/Senior and strategizing actions to increase staff competencies.
- Majlis Anugerah Kecemerlangan iHumEn (MKiNE) 2022
- Bengkel Perancangan Strategik Institute of Human Centered Engineering (SPiNE)
- UTM & Longe Medikal and Mugenros Engineering as research and commercialization partner
- iHumEn Evening Talk Series : Gamification vs Game-Based Learning
- SITC Strengthening its Research Centre through Collaboration with Badminton Asia Development in Establishment of AOP Virtual Training