On the 23rd November 2019, Medical Devices and Technology Centre (MEDiTEC) appointed Avery Malaysia Sdn Bhd to calibrate and offer training to staff and students handling the Instron Machine in one of its lab. The training is one of MEDiTEC initiative to ensure that all personnel are competent to handle the machinery and to ensure good and valid data are recorded during the testing.
- Majlis Anugerah Kecemerlangan iHumEn (MKiNE) 2022
- Bengkel Perancangan Strategik Institute of Human Centered Engineering (SPiNE)
- UTM & Longe Medikal and Mugenros Engineering as research and commercialization partner
- iHumEn Evening Talk Series : Gamification vs Game-Based Learning
- SITC Strengthening its Research Centre through Collaboration with Badminton Asia Development in Establishment of AOP Virtual Training