On the 23rd November 2019, Medical Devices and Technology Centre (MEDiTEC) appointed Avery Malaysia Sdn Bhd to calibrate and offer training to staff and students handling the Instron Machine in one of its lab. The training is one of MEDiTEC initiative to ensure that all personnel are competent to handle the machinery and to ensure good and valid data are recorded during the testing.
- MaGICX warmly welcomes a visit by Johor Corporation
- Occupational Safety and Health Audit: Promoting & Raising Awareness on Workplace Safety
- Way Forward: Strategic Marketing and Visibility of RDCI UTM
- MKiNE 2022: Celebrating and appreciating the achievements of members
- SPiNE 2022: Focusing on the strength and specialities of each RCs toward achieving the iHumEn strategic goals