- Work with security team to develop new and cutting edge projects.
- Review, modify, or convert existing code/applications to newer platform.
- Ensure that all phases of development as described in the development process are completed and that milestones are delivered on time.
- Follow Secured Software Development Life-cycle of company to ensure the applications are thoroughly tested and operated in a secured manner.
- At least 3 years in programming and web development.
- Strong programming skills in PHP, HTML5, CSS.
- MUST HAVE experience in secure programming and user input validation.
- Advanced knowledge of PHP including object-oriented programing.
- Understanding of / experience with unit testing and source code control.
- Experience in development of websites and / or web applications.
- Advanced knowledge in cross-browser development.
- Strong knowledge in open source technologies such as *Nix. MySQL, and Laravel.
- Knowledge of other programming/scripting language is a plus such as Python, Bash, and Perl.
- Good command in both Written and Spoken English.
- An ability to work under a dynamic environment and remotely.
- Good team player.
- Able to work under pressure with positive attitude towards the team.
- Reliable responsibility.
- Must be able to travel abroad.
- Our company firmly believes in Skills and Quality of Work. No certification or degree is required. All candidates are welcomed and will be screened through technical interview.
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential. Successful candidate will receive attractive remuneration package. Interested applicants please submit your application and resume with a recent photo either by post or e-mail to email@example.com.