Curriculum and Course Information Workshop for the Professional Masters Course in Medical Device was organized by the Medical Devices and Technology Centre (MEDiTEC) on 12 – 13 March 2020. The two-day workshop that attended by MEDiTEC members and Medical Device Authority (MDA) staffs was run, just before the MCO period. The objective of the workshop was to finalize the curriculum and the course information (CI) for Professional Masters which plan to be offered on the third quarter of the year.
- Majlis Anugerah Kecemerlangan iHumEn (MKiNE) 2022
- Bengkel Perancangan Strategik Institute of Human Centered Engineering (SPiNE)
- UTM & Longe Medikal and Mugenros Engineering as research and commercialization partner
- iHumEn Evening Talk Series : Gamification vs Game-Based Learning
- SITC Strengthening its Research Centre through Collaboration with Badminton Asia Development in Establishment of AOP Virtual Training