Dr. Norhana Binti Jusoh
Niche Area : Tissue Engineering, Biomaterials, Organ-on-chip
Dr. Norhana Jusoh is a senior lecturer at School of Biomedical Engineering and Health Sciences, Faculty Engineering, UTM since August 2018. She holds a PhD in Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering from Seoul National University. Her PhD works focus on multiscale fabrication for vascularized organ-on-chip for toxicity testing. Her research interest are Tissue Engineering and Organ-on chip. Her recent projects are focusing on engineering angiogenesis and osteogenesis within a bone scaffold.
- Engineering a vascularized 3D-printed PLA-Fibrin scaffold as a bone substitute
- Performance Mechanism Of 3d-Printed PLA Scaffold Coated With Hydroxyapatite/Fibrin Nanofibers For Bone Angiogenesis
- Nurul Atiqah Maaruf
- Adlisa Binti Abdul Samad
- Murfiqah Taufiqiah Binti Mohd Amin
- Siti Fatimah Ibharm (Co-Sv)
- Iza Azura Ali (Co-Sv)
- Citric Acid: A Green Cross-linker of Biomaterials for Biomedical Applications. Salihu, R., Abd Razak, S.I., Zawawi, N.A., Kadir, M.R.A., Ismail, N.I., Jusoh, N., Mohamad, M.R. and Nayan, N.H.M., 2021. European Polymer Journal, p.110271.
- CD80 Insights as Therapeutic Target in the Current and Future Treatment Options of Frequent-Relapse Minimal Change Disease. Teh, Y.M., Lim, S.K., Jusoh, N., Osman, K. and Mualif, S.A., 2021. BioMed Research International, 2021.
- Analysis of 3D-Printed Vascular Scaffold At Varying Extruder Temperature And Flow Rate .Chai Ying Yee, Scotrraaj Gopal, Nurul Huda Baktehir, Muhammad Syukri Mohd, Nur Amira Sulong, Sazatul Nadhirah Zakaria, Nur Eszaty Farain Esa, Norhana Jusoh. : Journal of Tomography System and Sensor Application, 3(2).
- Analysis of 3D-Printed Hexagon Pore For Scaffold Fabrication: Nursyafiqah Amani Maulat Che Omar, Nurul Azlin Zakaria, Wan Sabrina Wan Safuan, Tee Ee Ling, Jeysheni Shree Pupathi, Nur Elia Insyirah Zaini, Musfirah Jiyanah Jahir Hussain, Norhana Jusoh. Journal of Tomography System and Sensor Application, 3(2).
- 3D Microfluidic Bone TME comprised of hydroxyapatite/fibrin composite. J Ahn, J Lim, N Jusoh, J Lee, TE Park, YT Kim, J Kim, NL Jeon. Frontiers in Bioengineering and Biotechnology, 2019, 7, 168
- Microfluidics-based Skin Irritation Test using in vitro 3D Angiogenesis Platform. Norhana Jusoh, Jihoon Ko and Noo Li Jeon. APL Bioengineering, 3, 036101,2019.
- Vascularized Microfluidic Platform for Skin Toxicity Testing. Norhana Jusoh, Jihoon Ko and Noo Li Jeon. Journal of Tomography System and Sensor Application, 2019, 2(2), pp.32-40.
- Rapid Detection Kit For Antibody-Antigen Recognization For Human Immunodeficiency Virus. Nurul Shahirah Rokman, Noor Aimie-Salleh, Norhana Jusoh, Siti Aisyah Mualif. Journal of Tomography System and Sensor Application, 2019, 2(2), pp.1-6.
- Microfluidic Vascularized Bone Tissue Model with Hydroxyapatite-Incorporated Extracellular Matrix. Norhana Jusoh, Soojung Oh, Sudong Kim, Jangho Kim and Noo Li Jeon. Lab on a Chip, 2015, 15, 3984 – 3988. Published on coverCitric Acid: A Green Cross-linker of Biomaterials for Biomedical Applications. Salihu, R., Abd Razak, S.I., Zawawi, N.A., Kadir, M.R.A., Ismail, N.I., Jusoh, N., Mohamad, M.R. and Nayan, N.H.M., 2021. European Polymer Journal, p.110271.
- The effect of pore geometry on the mechanical properties of 3D-printed bone scaffold due to compressive loading. Jahir-Hussain, M.J., Maaruf, N.A., Esa, N.E.F. and Jusoh, N. IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering (Vol. 1051, No. 1, p. 012016). IOP Publishing.
For More Info
Research Keyword : Angiogenesis, Scaffold, Microfluidic
Lab Location : 04-73-01 Cell Culture Lab & 04-69-01 Multiscale Simulation Lab
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Scholar Publication Link :
Personal Website : https://people.utm.my/norhana/