Prof. Ts. Dr. Syukor Abd Razak
Niche Area : Wireless Network Security, Computer Forensic
Ts Dr Shukor Abd Razak is a professor at Universiti Teknologi Malaysia. His research interests are on the security issues for Mobile Ad Hoc Networks, Mobile IPv6, Vehicular Ad Hoc Network and network security. He also actively conducts several researches in Digital Forensic Investigation, Wireless Sensor Networks, IoT and Cloud Computing. He is the author and co-author for many journals and conference proceedings at national and international levels.
- RMC Dashboard And Analytics Dan Research management Mobile Apps.
- Study of Features and Functions for Community Based Courier Services Application.
- Sensitive Patient Data Anonymity Using Biometric Signals.
- A Study Of Generic And Functional Features Of Mobile Applications And Responsive Web Development.
- Modeling Information Security Policy Field.
- Development Of Demand Driven Bulk Purchase E-Commerce Platform For Society-Merchant Deal.
- An Enhanced Adaptive Energy-Aware Mechanism For Extended Wireless Sensor Network Lifetime.
- UTM QSR Digital Store 2.0.
- Structuring and Managing Database Forensic Investigation Knowledge Through A Metamodelling Approach.
- myTelecardiology: Non-Intrusive and Secure Mechanisms for Patient-Centric Cardio Data Capture, Exchange and Analysis for Malaysian.
- UiTM PPRN
- MOHE Manforce Sdn Bhd
- Motobina Sdn Bhd
- QSR Brands (M) Bhd
- Caretots Sdn Bhd
- Research challenges and opportunities in drone forensics models (2021).
- Face validation of database forensic investigation metamodel (2021).
- Anomaly Intrusion Detection Systems in IoT Using Deep Learning Techniques: A Survey (2021).
- An Adaptive Protection of Flooding Attacks Model for Complex Network Environments (2021).
- Shortest Path Priority-based RPL (SPPB-RPL): The Case of a Smart Campus (2020).
- Authentication Flooding DOS Attack Detection and Prevention in 802.11 (2020).
- Optimized backoff scheme for prioritized data in wireless sensor networks: A class of service approach (2020).
- A review of mobile forensic investigation process models (2020).
- Towards the Development of an Integrated Incident Response Model for Database Forensic Investigation Field (2020) .
- Categorization and Organization of Database Forensic Investigation Processes (2020) .
- Database forensic investigation process models: A review (2020).
- Data Anonymization Using Pseudonym System to Preserve Data Privacy (2020).
- Convergence-based task scheduling techniques in cloud computing: A review (2020).
- Deauthentication and disassociation detection and mitigation scheme using artificial neural network (2020).
- A User Mobility-Aware Fair Channel Assignment Scheme for Wireless Mesh Network (2020).
- Performance Evaluation for ContikiMAC, XMAC, CXMAC and NullMAC Protocols for Energy Efficient Wireless Sensor Networks (2019).
- Polychronicity tendency-based online behavioral signature (2019) . Big Data Challenges in 5G Networks (2019).
- Region of interest extraction for biometric cryptosystem (2019).
- Model derivation system to manage database forensic investigation domain knowledge (2019).
- Palm vein pseudonym for anonymous database record (2019).
- Routing protocol for low-power and lossy network performance comparison for objective functions (2019).
- Hassan Chizari, Delaunay Triangulation- Based Global and Local Coverage Measurement for Wireless Sensor Networks.
- Mohammad Reza Eslaminejad, Lifetime Improvement By Integration of Dual-Sink and Geographic Routing in WSN.
- Behnam Dezfouli, Modeling, Analysis and Eliminating Collision in WSN.
- Ikuesan Richard Adeyemi, A Network Based Psychographics for Insider Identification.
- Kamal Jadidy Aval, Node Deployment in WSN with Requested Event Detection.
- Olumide Simeon Ogunnusi, A Lightweight Mechanism for Mobile Agent Communication Confidentiality Protection in Multi Agent Systems.
- Arafat Mohammed Rashad Al-Dhaqm, Structuring and Managing Database Forensic Knowledge Through Metamodeling Approach.
- Abdullah Elhigazi, Intrusion Control Management Technique against Denial of Service Attacks in WLAN Infrastructure.
- Abdulalem Ali Mohammed Saleh, Metamodeling Approach for Mobile Phone Forensics.
- Onwuegbuzie Innocent Uzougbo, A Novel SelfSanative Mechanism for Wireless Sensor Network WSN Data Breeding In The Event of A Conscious Security Attack.
- Ajoze Abdulraheem Zubair, Convergence Based Task Scheduling for Cloud Computing.
- Salman Rashid, Enhancing In-Network Caching by Coupling Optimal Content Placement Strategy for CCN.
- Muaadh Abdulfattah Hassan Alsoufi, Cloud Computing Forensic.
- NIAZ MOHAMMAD RAMAKI, Digital Forensic Metamodel.
- SUNDAS HANIF, Adaptable Architecture for Searchable Encryption System for Cloud Computing.
For More Info
Research Keyword : MANET, Cloud Computing Security, IoT, Forensic
Email : email@example.com
Personal Website: https://people.utm.my/shukorar/
Scholar Publication Link : https://www.scopus.com/authid/detail.uri?authorId=57202120585