SITC has conducted a publication workshop on August 10, 2020 at the School of Biomedical Engineering & Health Sciences (SBEHS) to help students in producing high-impact articles and achieve their annual article production target. The workshop was attended by 15 SITC students, predominantly new postgraduates who are in Semester 1 and 2 of their study. They were guided and facilitated by Dr. Jaysuman Pusppanathan, Dr. Muhamad Amir As’ari, and Dr. Mohd Najeb Jamaluddin. High-impact articles are scholarly articles considered to be highly influential in their fields. An article’s impact factor is a measure of the frequency with which an average article in a journal has been cited in a particular year. In a nutshell High Impact means, it is widely circulated, articles are accepted as quality articles and considered as top quality journals in that area.
- Majlis Anugerah Kecemerlangan iHumEn (MKiNE) 2022
- Bengkel Perancangan Strategik Institute of Human Centered Engineering (SPiNE)
- UTM & Longe Medikal and Mugenros Engineering as research and commercialization partner
- iHumEn Evening Talk Series : Gamification vs Game-Based Learning
- SITC Strengthening its Research Centre through Collaboration with Badminton Asia Development in Establishment of AOP Virtual Training