SITC has conducted a publication workshop on August 10, 2020 at the School of Biomedical Engineering & Health Sciences (SBEHS) to help students in producing high-impact articles and achieve their annual article production target. The workshop was attended by 15 SITC students, predominantly new postgraduates who are in Semester 1 and 2 of their study. They were guided and facilitated by Dr. Jaysuman Pusppanathan, Dr. Muhamad Amir As’ari, and Dr. Mohd Najeb Jamaluddin. High-impact articles are scholarly articles considered to be highly influential in their fields. An article’s impact factor is a measure of the frequency with which an average article in a journal has been cited in a particular year. In a nutshell High Impact means, it is widely circulated, articles are accepted as quality articles and considered as top quality journals in that area.
- MaGICX warmly welcomes a visit by Johor Corporation
- Occupational Safety and Health Audit: Promoting & Raising Awareness on Workplace Safety
- Way Forward: Strategic Marketing and Visibility of RDCI UTM
- MKiNE 2022: Celebrating and appreciating the achievements of members
- SPiNE 2022: Focusing on the strength and specialities of each RCs toward achieving the iHumEn strategic goals