iHumEn research fellow, Dr. Jaysuman Pusppanathan together with Dr. Kamaruzaman Soeed and Dr. Muhammad Iqbal Tariq Idris from Sports Innovation & Technology Centre, have participated in PECIPTA’19 which was held at Universiti Tun Hussein Onn Malaysia (UTHM) on 22nd and 23rd September 2019. Their product is Visual Signal Device for Deaf Athletics that was designed as an aid in conducting athletic events for disabled athletes. PECIPTA’19 is a biannual program organized by the Ministry of Higher Education, Malaysia since 2001. With the theme “Innovations beyond Imagination”, PECIPTA’19 displayed innovative products and services from higher learning institutions.
- Majlis Anugerah Kecemerlangan iHumEn (MKiNE) 2022
- Bengkel Perancangan Strategik Institute of Human Centered Engineering (SPiNE)
- UTM & Longe Medikal and Mugenros Engineering as research and commercialization partner
- iHumEn Evening Talk Series : Gamification vs Game-Based Learning
- SITC Strengthening its Research Centre through Collaboration with Badminton Asia Development in Establishment of AOP Virtual Training